FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: 2012: A Year in Review

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012: A Year in Review

Laura here:


I remember exactly a year ago thinking to myself  '2012 is going to be my year.'  I hit a turning point in my life where I was done wasting time feeling unhappy with how things were going.  I wanted a job I would love and appreciate, I wanted to travel more, I wanted to have some control over my life but still feel weightless and free.

It was this same time one year ago that I decided to let go of all the things that were binding me.  I spent most of December doing some self-reflecting.  I wanted to have more yes in my life.  To do more things.  See more things.  Meet more people.  Be more proud.  Hate less.  Forgive more.  Love Always.  

I started fresh in 2012.  Single and ready to take on anything.  It was January when I made a promise to myself that I would visit Los Angeles by myself, so without hesitation, I booked the trip for April.  This would be the year for less contemplating and more doing.


So I decided to do a year in review via Instagram photos.  Here's a look at 2012:





I hope you all have an unforgettable 2013.  Best wishes to all!


xoxo,

Laura


2 comments:

  1. I love the way you recapped the year by pictures! Can't wait for 2013 and all it has in store!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great year! I hope 2013 is amazing. x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete