FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: Case of the Mondays

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Case of the Mondays

Mondays aren't really anyone's favorite, but for some reason yesterday seemed particularly rough to get through. Stepping back into reality after a holiday weekend is never easy. I could not seem to get enough caffeine into my system. I even came home during my lunch hour and took a cat nap before heading back into a client meeting yesterday afternoon. I think between the day job, the side job, the extra content writing, attending Steve's gigs, and planning this wedding are finally taking a toll of exhaustion on me. Someone get me a latte' IV, that should do the trick.
 Laura's wearing: Top- H&M // Shorts, Bracelets, Necklace- Forever21 // Shoes- Hautelook
Clutch- Jenny Packham // Rose Gold Bracelet- The Limited
This clutch was given to my by a good friend when I was her Maid of Honor in her wedding. I love how it can glam up a casual outfit and I especially appreciate how it perfectly fits my iPad for work purposes.

Katelyn's wearing: Shoes- old // Pants- Marshall's // Blouse- Sparrow 
Pearls- Gifted (thanks mom!) // Sunglasses- Forever21

Alex and I celebrated our one year anniversary this past weekend with a great dinner and a bottle of Dom followed by a 30 mile bike ride the following day. That year sure did fly by & I'm so incredibly excited to see what our future holds! I sure am lucky to have someone who challenges me to become a better person every single day. I love you so very much dear.

How was everyone's holiday weekend?

xoxo,
Laura & Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment