FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: Katelyn's Bridal Shower

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Katelyn's Bridal Shower

Today was Katelyn's first bridal shower, which was hosted by all the aunts on my side of the family. We did a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme. 

Yesterday was spent in the kitchen for the most part, as my mom and I worked on making French macarons. Of course, they had to be the perfect Tiffany blue color. 

We packaged them in these perfect robin's egg blue boxes for party favors.
And how PERFECT is it that Katelyn showed up wearing a Tiffany blue dress and she wasn't aware of the theme! It stayed a surprise until she got here, and she matched the decor perfectly. She was completely taken by surprise and so happy thrilled with the outcome. 

  The brunch spread was lovely. I, of course, could not keep my hands off the bacon wrapped sausages and the mimosas.


The bride and her mother, my aunt Julie.

The hostesses: aunt Maryann, my mom, aunt Shelly.
<
Looking forward to the big day for Katelyn & Alex. It's going to be absolutely beautiful and I'm so honored to stand for her as a bridesmaid. 

xoxo, 

Laura

9 comments:

  1. Just have to let you know how much fun I had today. It was just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you made it and had a great time! :)

      Delete
  2. It was perfect Lori....So much to be thankful for! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh this is SO CUTE!! i am hosting a shower in a few weeks, i love these ideas! perfection..XO
    the well-traveled wife

    ReplyDelete