FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: Katelyn's 2014 Goals

Monday, January 6, 2014

Katelyn's 2014 Goals

Greetings from Denver!
I feel like so many people make some sort of New Year's resolution and I wanted to do something a little different for 2014. This year I've decided to make a list of goals rather than just one like mostly every does. Through my 23 short years so far, I've learned being complacent in anything is not for me. That being said, I give you my goals for 2014 that I've created to push myself a little more in all aspects of my life.

1. Take a trip by myself to a new place for a few days

2. Read a wider variety of literature

3. Run a 10k with Alex

4. Drink 80 oz of water each day

5. Join some sort of club

6. Try one new healthy dinner recipe each week

7. Give our blog a little more TLC

8. Find an awesome nonprofit to volunteer with where I can use my Spanish skills

9. Write more hand written letters

10. Most importantly, find a job I'm passionate about and that excites me and challenges me every single day
 
 
Sending love to everyone in their new year, and to my cat because we miss him dearly. Stay safe and warm out there!
 
xoxo, k

No comments:

Post a Comment