FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: Over the Weekend: Detroit

Monday, February 25, 2013

Over the Weekend: Detroit

It's safe to say the weekend went by WAY too quickly.

I had an amazing past few days.  On Friday I came home to quickly pack up some things and Katelyn made me a fantastic latte.
Then I quick packed up my bags so that I could take off to Detroit right after work.







After work I took off for Detroit for a fun filled weekend of hockey, beer, and my favorite man on the planet.  Steve and I had big plans to see the Detroit Red Wings take on the Nashville Predators.  The best part?  We are RIVALS.  That's right, he's a Preds fan. :{} !

Okay, no, that's not the best part.  The best part was when we beat them in a TOTAL SHUTOUT of 4 - 0.

Sorry, Nash.  But not really.



We stayed in a hotel right downtown, so it was nice not driving anywhere all weekend. 


On Sunday we grabbed breakfast at The Fly Trap in Ferndale, did some indoor glow miniature golfing, went out for ice cream, and did the dreaded and anticipated long hug&kiss goodbye.
Two weeks until I get to see him again.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

xoxo,

Laura

2 comments: