FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: Ducks & Pups

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ducks & Pups

Lately I've been really stressing about  my new apartment and having a hard time settling in. I'm not sure if it's the annoying traffic-jammed commute to work in the mornings or the crime-infested condensed area that started as of late, but I'm still doing my best to adjust. I need to keep my chin up for now and remember that it's the little things in life that make the difference. I want to do my best to live and breathe a simple life.
At least I can walk out my back door and inhale the crisp air and feed the ducks. And, of course, I always have Syrus to come home to, which is a constant blessing.



I don't know what I ever did before this handsome boy came into my life. He is the best part of coming home from work after a long day, and he loves me unconditionally even on his naughtiest of days. 
We took Syrus on an ice cream/puppy play date a couple weeks ago with a friend and her puppy, Murphy. Typical Sy was trying to play the alpha male card the entire time. 
 


Keep life simple.

xoxo,
Laura

3 comments:

  1. MURPHY......My little gentleman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, I know what you mean. It's crazy, but I don't know what I would do without my little, Jack Jack to come home to. Even when he's driving me nuts on his naughty days, he is still such a wonderful and love filled part of my day, everyday. Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous photos! On my worst days my puppies are definitely my saving grace. It's like they can sense my frustrations too and just cling and cuddle with me. I don't know what I'd do without them!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete