FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: Sliced Zucchini, Squash, and Potato Recipe

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sliced Zucchini, Squash, and Potato Recipe

I had Katelyn over the other night to plan out some future posts and talk wedding (which really means to make dinner, drink a bottle of wine, and eat a half of a chocolate cake).  I knew I wanted to do a veggie meal, so I remember an old pinterest photo I had seen and decided to go off of that.  Here's what I did:

Ingredients: 
4 Red Skin Potatoes
2 Zucchinis 
2 Squashes
Mozzarella Cheese
Parmesan Cheese
Garlic Powder
Olive Oil
 &
1 Casserole Dish

Directions: 
Slice all of the veggies into round 'chip-like' pieces. Put them in any order you like, I chose to follow a P, S, Z pattern. Space them apart in a casserole dish so that they can lean on each other.
Cut up small squares of mozzarella cheese and place in between every few slices of veggie.  (For me, it was just between them all.  I really like cheese.)

Pre-heat overn to 350 degrees.


Once you have all of your veggies cut and cheese slices in rows, pour olive oil over each row. 
Sprinkle some parmesan cheese and garlic powder for some added flavor. 
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown.



Enjoy!
We did. :)

xoxo,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. Yum, that looks delicious! We have neighbors with a garden now and might have to put this recipe to use if they give us some fresh fall veggies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome! You definitely should take full advantage of all those fresh goodies. :)

      Delete
  2. This looks delicious–I love finding new veggie dishes to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was super easy, and you can tweak the recipe as you go. ;]

      Delete
  3. Oh yum! This looks absolutely delicious!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete