FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: April Fools

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Fools

It was definitely April Fools the day we took these photos because the weather was clearly joking with us. I'm beginning to really think that Spring is never going to come and we're going to skip right past all the warm weather. On a lighter note, Laura took a new job within her same company and I'm so excited and proud of her! I've been so fortunate to have strong and hard-working women in my life and family and she's no exception. I can't wait for her to move back to Grand Rapids so I can get more cousin time with her.
Laura's Wearing: Rain Coat- Bebe // Blazer- Kohl's // Peplum Top- Forever21 // Jeans- H&M
Flats- Target // Necklace- Charlotte Russe // Bracelets- LOFT
As you can tell, Laura and I have decided to wear the spring pastels even if the weather is telling us otherwise. 
Katelyn's wearing: Coat- Modcloth//Shoes- thrifted//Shorts- Delia*s//Tights- Target
Shirt (dress)- Forever21//Scarf- c/o World Market
Anyone pull any great April Fool's pranks?

xoxo, 
Katelyn & Laura

3 comments: