FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: Diamond Shape Style Challenge

Monday, April 14, 2014

Diamond Shape Style Challenge

Let's talk diamonds. 

Since Katelyn and I both vary in style and taste, we love comparing and contrasting our visions when it comes to anything fashion related. For example- our engagement rings. Both of our men (Alex and Steve) know our style pretty well, and were spot on when it came to picking out our perfect rings. The only real requirement I had for my someday engagement ring was that it had to be conflict free! Here's a little more about our favorite diamond shape styles:

 Laura's favorite:
Cushion Cut
First, let me say that I do not limit myself to this one style/cut of diamonds. My taste is mostly modern, with a touch of vintage character. Therefore, I love cushion cut and any rings with a halo. Check out my board to get a better glimpse at my style choices.
Wedding Style
Featured engagement ring:
Platinum Felicity Diamond Ring


Katelyn's favorite:
Round Cut To be honest, I didn't even really know what kind of diamond cut I preferred (gasp) until my husband picked it out for me! I love diamonds that are timeless and classic--think Breakfast at Tiffany's. Here's my style board to showcase a perfect ensemble to accentuate this beautiful ring.

Brilliant Earth's Round Cut
Featured engagement ring: 
 Platinum Comfort Fit Ring


How would you like to style your ideal diamond ring?
To take a look at other beautiful conflict-free engagement rings, check out http://www.brilliantearth.com/engagementrings.


xoxo,
Laura & Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. I love Brilliant Earth! I used to look at their rings loooooong before I got engaged.

    -Ash
    www.thenashvillianblog.com

    ReplyDelete