FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: Recipe: Cinnamon Swirl Bread

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Recipe: Cinnamon Swirl Bread

Ever since my Stepdad made this recipe for the first time, my family can't get enough. Just the smell alone of fresh bread baking in the oven could melt your heart...pair it with a good cup of coffee and it's euphoric. This is the first recipe I tried in my own Bread Machine and it's now a favorite in my house and with everyone who tries a slice! I'm sure you could make this without a Bread Machine, but I prefer the simplicity of using one. Try it out for yourself!

 *This recipe is for a 2 lb Bread Machine (then cut in half). The original recipe can be found in The Bread Lover's Bread Machine Cookbook by Beth Hensperger.

It's even better if you use it for french toast with some crushed strawberries on top. The possibilities are endless! My favorite coffee mug pictured above is from Sweaty Wisdom so hop on over there and support your local GR businesses!

xoxo, Katelyn

9 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! It takes a lot of control to only have one slice at a time, haha.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good!! Love the mug...I need to have something like that saying hanging in my office.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way the ingredients are mixed and how the dough is handled is definitely not the same in a commercial setting as it is at home. These two types of bread will have their own unique taste.bread machine recipes

    ReplyDelete