FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: Laura's Month of October via Instagram

Friday, November 1, 2013

Laura's Month of October via Instagram

HELLO, November!! I can't believe you're already here, but I will do my best to embrace it. This must mean Christmas is right around to corner.... 

The month of October was jam packed full of fun things. It was mainly full of wedding planning and sharing ideas for DIY projects to come. It felt awesome to get so many big and important things out of the way off the bat, so that I can focus on getting my man to the U.S. :)


1. During ArtPrize, there were several food trucks that lined the streets of Grand Rapids. Steve and I indulged in some gourmet tacos. 
2.  I asked my god-daughter, Avery, to be our flower girl in the wedding. She is the daughter of one of my very best friends, Whitney. 
3. The leaves started to change and fall at the beginning of October, and everything started to look magical.
4. I SAID 'YES' TO THE DRESS! 
5. I made a lot of pumpkin baked goods. These were the mini pumpkin pies I shared here. 
6. We took a road trip to Minnesota for the Texaco Country Showdown. After the competition, we stayed out too late at the bar and made friends with the other musicians. 
7. I saw Minus the Bear in concert. Again. 
8. I created boxes of goodies to propose to my bridesmaids. All 8 accepted! :)
9.  Syrus was Batman for Halloween. All the kids that came by for trick-or-treating loved his costume. 

So there you have it. October in a nutshell. 
 I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and even better month of November. 

xoxo,
Laura 

1 comment: