FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: Breakfast for Two

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Breakfast for Two

Yesterday morning I headed over to Laura's new house to check it out, then we headed over to Cherie Inn to grab some breakfast and coffee. I am pretty stoked that Laura is only a 10 minute drive from my house now! We split the french toast and chugged some hazelnut coffee before snapping a few pics and heading to work. I have to admit I'm pretty excited spring finally decided to show up here in Michigan!

Katelyn's wearing: Dress & Sweater - Gap// Scarf- Thrifted // Tights- Target // Shoes- Charlotte Russe  
Laura's wearing: Jeans & Necklace - H&M // Top- LOFT // Cardigan- JC Penney // Shoes- Forever21
We've been exploring different places in Grand Rapids so keep an eye out for where we venture to next!
xoxo, 
Laura and Katelyn



2 comments:

  1. Love Cherie inn! You ladies look fabulous as always! Congrats on the move Laura that's exciting stuff!

    Carisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lady! I'm very happy to be back in the city. We're thinking about doing a blogger brunch this summer, interested? ;]

      Delete