FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: Travel Tuesday: Granada + A Perfect Travel Companion

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Travel Tuesday: Granada + A Perfect Travel Companion



I can't believe these were daily sights while I lived in Granada. Besides the bestest of friends, my other travel companion was the perfect bag. It had to have a zipper that completely closed--I love Europe, but you can never be too careful. In some big cities pick-pocketers are so talented you won't even know it happened. Here are some cute bags that I would take with me anywhere:

Travel Bags


What are your favorite bags/luggage to travel with?
xoxo, Katelyn

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs, looks like a lovely place. I love travelling with my marc by marc jacobs bag, perfect size to hold daily essentials plus camera. Great post!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, definitely can't forget to leave room for the camera :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. These photos look lovely and that fossil bag is stealing my heart away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink Kate Spade bag! I like to travel with my Celine Luggage and a larger canvas tote :)

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin


    ReplyDelete