FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: Laura's Month of May via Instagram

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Laura's Month of May via Instagram

May came and went as quick as ever.  It's so crazy to think that one month ago it was still chilly outside.  It was like Summer just hit Michigan overnight.  I spent the entire afternoon laying out at my grandma's pool today and it was magical.

Here is what the past month looked like for me: 


1. I finally moved back to Grand Rapids- in the Eastown neighborhood (which is the greatest ever). We had a lot of work to    do on the house, but it's definitely coming along. I'm really happy here. 
2. I took Steven out for his birthday at Grove. 
3. I attended the Sparrow Fashion Show & Pop-Up Shop at Eve in the B.O.B. downtown. 
4.  Steve bought me some beautiful pink peonies that made my bedroom smell divine. 
5. Warmer weather means food trucks are out in GR. I love food truck tacos from What the Truck.
6. I had my first bridal shower! It was on Steven's side in Canada and it was so lovely. 
7. I made pistachio chip cupcakes and brought them into work for others to enjoy. Baking calms my nerves. 
8. More morning lattes with Katelyn. We are most productive when we meet in the mornings before work. 
9. I loved being able to bask in the sun for the first time this year. Although I think I got a bit of a sunburn today..

Bring it on, June! I'm ready for you. 

xoxo,
Laura

5 comments: