FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: GRSCC

Saturday, May 17, 2014

GRSCC

Last night Katelyn and I attended the Grand Rapids Social Charity Club event at the Grand Woods Lounge, benefiting Ele's Place of Grand Rapids. I still can't get over how great it is to be living in the city again and being able to attend after-work events. There is just so much to love about Grand Rapids.
Katelyn's wearing:Dress- Gap // Tights- Target // Blazer- Forever21 // Bag- Kate Spade // Shoes- Wolverine
While at the Grand Woods Lounge, we ordered my all-time favorite appetizers: the southwestern spring rolls and the calamari. I could eat these for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. SO delicious. Katelyn was impressed, too.
 Laura's wearing: Dress- H&M // Shoes & Bag- Target // Earrings- Old Navy // Necklace- LOFT

Crappy, cold weather aside, I hope you all have a great weekend! Steven and I will be working on more wedding plans and putting some finishing touches on high-priority needs. It'll be a relief when we get this stuff out of the way.

xoxo,
Laura & Katelyn

4 comments:

  1. I love the striped blazer and the light purple dress. gorgeous.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com
    stop by :)

    ReplyDelete