FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: Bitter Cold

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Bitter Cold

Brrrr!! It's so cold that is hurts outside. I know I shouldn't be complaining because it's still early in the winter and it really does look beautiful out, but this really is a bitter cold. Luckily for me, the temperature is supposed to rise a bit this week. That also helps for my commute back and forth to work. When the roads are bad, I want to hibernate and complete my work from my bed. 
We headed down by the market yesterday to capture some winter-like photos. We ended up just shivering and losing feeling in our fingers and toes. ;]

Laura's wearing: Top- Frances Jaye // Jeans, Boots, Belt- Target // Necklace- H&M //
Watch- Kohl's // Glasses- Firmoo
I bought this top when I attended the Frances Jaye event hosted by Tieka of Selective Potential. I fell in love with it instantly. It screamed out my name, with the neutral color and detailed shoulders. Perfect for the holidays!

Katelyn's wearing: Flannel Shirt- L.L. Bean // Jacket- Victoria's Secret // Jeans- Urban Outfitters //
Scarf- H&M // Boots- Target // Headband- Forever21
 

We have some more holiday baking recipes coming up soon, so stay tuned for even more treats!

xoxo,
L & K

7 comments:

  1. You girls look awesome!!!
    Hope you both have a wonderful Christmas!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good ladies! ;) I do 'love' that top, Laura.

    Merry Christmas!

    Melissa
    thebeesknees-mel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav snow bunnies! I'll try to send some warm Texas heat waves your way while I'm home visiting family!

    XO Alison
    looksharplansing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete