FF91C70D-29C5-45C6-92C5-5B6BD5E1DBB4 Relatively Offbeat: Laura's Month of December via Instagram

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Laura's Month of December via Instagram

This past month has been incredible. I feel like December is the perfect time for reflecting on the past year and just soaking it all in. I didn't want this month to just fly by like all months prior, so I did what I could to absorb all of the holiday cheer that I could. It really will be a month to remember. 


1. Steve and Kari played another acoustic night together at the Log Cabin. 
2. I worked from the Muskegon hub for the first time and visited a new wine bar in town called Smash.
3. I attended my sales team's annual Christmas party at a coworkers house and picked up some brews on the way. 
4. I baked and decorated tons of Christmas cookies for holiday parties. 
5. I passed my Google AdWords exam for work in under 12 minutes! And I received my sticker. :)
6. I gave Steve an early Christmas present. Tickets to George Strait's Farewell tour!
7. My mom bought me this adorable Christmas ornament for our tree. 2013: Engaged.
8. We booked our honeymoon in the Smoky Mountains! How cute is this cabin we're staying in?
9. I started filming interviews for Black History Month, which will be shown on mlive.com in February, and what an incredible opportunity it has been.  

December will go down in the books for being a month full of new journeys. I cannot wait to see what 2014 has in store for me, my soon-to-be husband, the blog, work opportunities, and more!

Until next time. ;]

xoxo,
Laura

1 comment: